Bed-Down Catterina Cat Litter is produced from recycled softwood. Easy and clean to use Catterina also offers great value for money as it is very absorbent and long lasting. Super absorbency combined with a natural and fresh scent will help to keep nasty litter tray smells to a minimum!
As Catterina is 100% biodegradable disposal of soiled litter is quick and hygienic. After removing solid waste it can be composted or dug into the garden or simply wrap waste in newspaper and place in the appropriate refuse bin.Catterina is suitable for all cats and kittens and is widely used by rescue charities,, commercial catteries as well as everyday cat owners.
How to Use:
- Pour a layer of Catterina approx. 1cm deep into a large and clean litter tray. Be careful not to overfill as Catterina expands up to 3 times when wet.
- Remove solid waste regularly with a scoop.
- For good hygiene wash litter tray and replace litter on a regular basis.
Introduce Catterina gradually by mixing with your previous brand especially if your cat has not used a wood based litter before.
- Pregnant or nursing women should not handle soiled cat litter.
- Remember to wear gloves when handling soiled litter.